FIVE SEVENTY-NINE ANDERSON STREET
- Three en-suite bedrooms
- Two flexible living areas
- Gourmet open kitchen with ceiling height cabinetry, floating marble island and professional appliances
- Open living and dining area with large view terrace Large family room on the lower level adjacent to two guest suites.
- Penthouse Level with large private roof terrace, large walk in closet and master suite with Duravit dual vanity, Hans Grohe fixtures & a rain shower head
- Pre-wired for central sound
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Immediate access to large 1 car parking
- Laundry room Tankless water heater
- Three blocks to Cortland shopping/Transit corridor Stylish powder room with onyx tiled wall.
This extensively renovated three level view home, sits on the sunny southern slope of Bernal Heights just blocks from village like Cortland Street. The floor plan offers a large amount of immediate indoor - outdoor living on each level: A large roof terrace off of the penthouse level, a wide immediate terrace off of the open living dining and access to the garden from the family room. The multiple view terraces and a landscaped garden give this home multiple gathering areas both inside and out, while capturing wonderful views and light throughout the home. 579 Anderson Street is an impeccable single family home with thoughtful details and is located in San Francisco’s hottest neighborhood.